This post comes from a book I read the other day called “Pulling Together” by John Murphy! Great book! Here are the 10 Rules for High Performing teams!
- Put the Team First
- Communicate Openly and Candidly
- Be Part of the Solution, Not the Problem
- Respect Diversity
- Ask and Encourage the Right Questions
- Use a Rational Problem-Solving Process
- Build Trust With Integrity and Example
- Commit to Excellence
- Promote Interdependent Thinking
- Pull the Weeds
Over the next 10 days we will explore these topics. One thing this book brings to light has to do with teamwork and the importance of teaming up! Teamwork is a principle based value system where you commit to helping people in their lives. So reach out to those who need your help and find a way to help them!!!